As I recently explained in a recent CPX 48 podcast, communism in the 20th century killed 14x the amount of people than Nazism did. Yes, gulags killed more people by execution than even the concentration camps. This is a historical fact, even it is not politically expedient to admit. We must now ask if this global health-theatre lockdown continued under Joe Biden’s plan for our country meets the criteria of Pope Pius XI’s description of communism.
On the 19th of March, 1937, Pope Pius XI published an encyclical on “atheistic communism” including this paragraph:
Communism, moreover, strips man of his liberty, robs human personality of all its dignity, and removes all the moral restraints that check the eruptions of blind impulse. There is no recognition of any right of the individual in his relations to the collectivity; no natural right is accorded to human personality, which is a mere cog-wheel in the Communist system. In man’s relations with other individuals, besides, Communists hold the principle of absolute equality, rejecting all hierarchy and divinely-constituted authority, including the authority of parents. What men call authority and subordination is derived from the community as its first and only font. Nor is the individual granted any property rights over material goods or the means of production, for inasmuch as these are the source of further wealth, their possession would give one man power over another. Precisely on this score, all forms of private property must be eradicated, for they are at the origin of all economic enslavement.—Paragraph #10 of Divini Redemptoris on Atheistic Communism by Pope Pius XI.
At least eight aspects of global communism launched from a virus orchestrated by lab technicians in Wuhan, China and a subsequent global-lockdown demanded by Fauci, Gates, Schwab, Soros (and a puppet ruler like Biden) now show we’re not dealing with a global health crisis but a global totalitarian crisis. The bold below is taken from the above paragraph by Pope Pius XI and the rest is my evaluation:
1. Communism strips man of his liberty. Notice that lockdown has become the excuse for a police-state to break into people’s homes to demand “social distancing.”
2. Communism robs human personality of all its dignity. You do not need to be a Christian to notice that people with masks (especially children) are being depersonalized. The face is the only immediate differentiation we have from others. The face is now covered for most people on this planet in a way that robs us of our dignity. (And the mask is not even stopping the virus. The CDC reported that 70% of those who caught COVID-19 were wearing the mask.)
3. Communism removes all moral restraints. Biden/Harris declared on the White House website in their first day in office that sex/gender would be legally re-defined to the point that “children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.” This obviously greases the rails for lawsuits against Churches that will not comply with gender re-assignment surgeries’ access to either bathroom or jobs. Two days later, on the tragic anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, Biden/Harris put on the White House website that abortion should be available for everyone “regardless of income, race, zip code, health insurance status, or immigration status.”
4. Communism ends any recognition of any right of the individual in his relations to the collectivity. One example of this is that gyms in America are closed and gym-owners are now arrested for staying open (all in order to keep people healthy amidst a virus that has a 99.92% survival rate.). Of course, the case fatality rate for COVID-19 is higher if one be obese. Thus, exercise inside or outside is the best thing for our nation’s health right now. But modern communism is hanging individual rights on the red-herring of “collective-health” by “doing the right thing” with no consideration of the actual health of her citizens.
5. Communism denies natural rights accorded to human personality. Health-theatre in 2020 and 2021 has now become the excuse to deny jobs, family-relations, holidays, worship and small businesses staying open all the while allowing liberal totalitarianism to turn a blind eye to big-government activity like abortion-centers staying open, Big Tech censorship, growth of companies like Amazon, rallies for civil unrest (like BLM) and politicians breaking their own “social-distancing” rules to eat at “the French Laundry.” The human-personality of the little guy (in whose name communism never fought) is of course the first right to be sunk in the face of big-government overreach, just as Eastern Catholics and Orthodox saw their Eastern block countries decimated by the arrival of communists in the 20th century who killed millions of their own citizens once they figured out who would “comply” or not.
6. Communism claims to aim for equality in rejecting all hierarchy and divinely-constituted authority. In the name of “doing the right thing on COVID-19” a globalist government mysteriously found in every country now supersedes all Church authority (and in some countries—family authority) by determining what will happen behind private closed doors. But this is not communism because this has to do with health, not economics, right? Well, satan apparently informed globalists they simply had to change just a couple details of communism and most freedom-loving patriots would stand-down. Whether it was satan’s informing them or not, the globalists were, for the most part, correct.
7. Communism denies property rights over the material goods or the means of production. As I explained in a recent video, Illinois alone saw the closing of 11,000 small businesses while Jeff Bezos of Amazon gained $48B under lockdown. This is only one example of how communism makes everyone poor except the ultra-right who become ultra-ultra rich. Business Insider explains that billionaires got $637B richer under lockdown. That is more than half a trillion dollars. If you have five minutes, find an old-school calculator that can crunch 14-digits (trillions) so you can see the differences between a million and a billion and a trillion. Remember that a billionaire has been made a millionaire a thousand times over.
8. Communism eradicates all forms of private property. Under pretense of stopping a virus with a 99.92% survival rate, private-property is now being seized to control Churches, gyms, small-businesses, schools and on rare occasions—private homes. As my friend recently pointed out, all this gender-identity baiting and race-identity baiting is just a short-lived exercise to shake out the only two important (and lasting) categories of this health-theatre overreach: Those who will comply with personal rights and private property being sunk, and those who will not.
Nota-Bene: You will never see pop-ups on this blog or ads on my YouTube VLX/CPX series, so please consider my Donate Page to fund this life as an evangelizing-hermit.