Tax-Deductible checks can be made to:
Peregrino Hermitage Ltd.
PO Box 87
Watkins, CO 80137
THANK YOU, BUT PACKAGES CAN NOT GO TO THIS PO BOX
YOUR INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SOLD OR GIVEN TO ANYONE. ALL CHECKS (and return addresses) ARE SHREDDED AFTER CASHING.
- You can donate one-time or recurring using Continue To Give. Just tap the above-link in green.
- You can donate by check. See the above snail-mail address in orange.
- You can donate using Zelle. My email is fathernix[@]gmail.com. The advantage of Zelle takes no “cut” from your donation like Continue to Give but it goes straight to me, not my charity.
- I must raise my own salary. I get health insurance from my Archdiocese, but I am financially responsible for my own room and board as well as all ministry expenses which come from you for me to continue my online teaching and pro-life and street ministry as well as occasional sacramental travels. That is why I am extremely thankful for all donations you send.
- Continue to Give generates automatic tax-deductible receipts. If you ever need more proof of your tax-deducible donations, the Federal Tax ID for this public charity is #83-4544433. You can also email me for receipts at fathernix[@]gmail.com.
- I can travel to bring baptism, confession, and occasional High-Masses like weddings. If a person is truly in danger of death, I will travel to bring extreme-unction. I take NO MONEY for any sacrament, EVER.
- I can offer one Mass for your intentions, but this will happen at a Mass with many other major-intentions. Partly because I have many Mass requests every day, I take no money for Mass intentions. Both donors and non-donors can send prayer-requests to me.
- This goes for snail mail, too: Please do not send Mass-requests with checks. Since I don’t receive Mass stipends, I will unfortunately have to shred a check if it appears attached to a Mass-request.
- Sorry, but as to low-Masses, I only offer Mass alone in my hermitage. I have invitations from small groups to bring low-Mass across the country, and even the world now. If I said “yes” to each one, I would have to abandon my life of prayer, teaching and pro-life street evangelization. I need to leave that sacramental life to the parish priests, at least until the TLM is fully “underground.” As it says above, I can travel to bring you or yours baptism, confession, occasional High-Mass (like weddings) and extreme unction (if a person is truly in danger of death within 100 miles of where I am.)
- My email is fathernix[@]gmail.com. I can respond to your short-emails. I can skim your long-emails but I can not respond to them.
A few other notes…
- I will continue praying Holy Mass and the Divine Office. I will be praying several hours a day for the restoration of the Catholic Church and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- I am able to keep my site and channels ad-free and without “premium” or “patreon” subscriptions because of donors like you.
- My blog gets about 1 million reads a year and my podcasts/channel have another 1 million listens a year, so this is reaching people, but I do it for free. Please be a part of this mission!
- Having having heard thousands of confessions in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese on five continents, my monk-missionary life now takes a turn more for online evangelization in many languages, especially the new EIX series on my YouTube channel.
- I hand out Miraculous Medals to strangers on the streets. I hope to be something of an urban “monk-missionary” as I now have a habit in which I will pray and walk.
- My pro-life work continues most weeks in front of a large abortion center.
- In a time when many Catholics are wary of CCHD-tied giving, all donations goes to room, board and ministry expenses as well as a salary of $2,000 a month to me (not-including Zelle donations.)
- See Life section of this blog to follow life updates.
In Jesus and Mary,
Fr. David Nix