Tax-Deductible checks can be made to:
Peregrino Hermitage Ltd.
PO Box 87
[Email or text me for the rest.]
THANK YOU, BUT PACKAGES CAN NOT GO TO THIS PO BOX
YOUR INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SOLD OR GIVEN TO ANYONE. ALL CHECKS (and return addresses) ARE SHREDDED AFTER CASHING.
- You can donate one-time or recurring using Continue To Give. Just tap the above-link in green.
- You can donate by snail-mail check. See the above snail-mail address in orange. (I’m usually a month-behind in cashing them.)
- You can donate using Zelle connected to my email. The advantage of Zelle takes no “cut” from your donation like Continue to Give but it goes straight to me, not my charity. Please email me after donating to let me know how to thank you since Zelle gives me only your name upon donation completion. Zelle now does repeat-donations.
- The Federal Tax ID for this public charity is #83-4544433.
- I can travel to bring you baptism, confession, and occasional High-Masses like weddings. If a person is truly in danger of death, I will travel to bring extreme-unction within 100 miles of where I am. I never take money for sacraments.
- I do not take Mass stipends, but I can usually make your prayer-request a major Mass-intention. This goes for donors and non-donors alike: I usually have about a dozen major Mass intentions at every Mass.
- If you send me a donation, please don’t attach a prayer-request (as this seems simony to me.) Please send them separately.
- I can normally respond to a short-emails within a month, but please send only one theological-question. I’m sorry but I don’t have time to open links or anonymous email addresses. Use above email address please.
I must raise my own salary. I get health insurance from my Archdiocese, but I am financially responsible for my own room and board as well as all ministry expenses which come from you for me to continue my online teaching and pro-life and street ministry as well as occasional sacramental travels. That is why I am extremely thankful for all donations you send. I have no big traditional Catholic donors. No celebrities have ever given me money. I rely entirely on you my readers and listeners and friends to be my benefactors. Please keep in mind the main gift I give my donors is my teaching series (not spiritual direction). I especially offer you my audio and video versions of VLX and RCT (which is free also for non-donors.) Teaching Scripture (VLX) and Catechism (RCT) online is what I do, not long phone calls. See 1 Cor 1:17 and 1 Tim 5:17.
A few other notes…
- My charity’s expenses are listed here by percentage in regards to 2022 donations.
- I will continue praying Holy Mass and the Divine Office. I will be praying several hours a day for the restoration of the Catholic Church and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- I am able to keep my site and channels ad-free and without “premium” or “patreon” subscriptions because of donors like you.
- My blog gets about 1 million reads a year and my podcasts/channel have another 1 million listens a year, so this is reaching people, but I do it for free. Please be a part of this mission!
- Having heard thousands of confessions in parish and missionary work, my monk-missionary life still includes a few confessions domestically and internationally. However, the bulk of my attempt to teach people is now online.
- I hand out Miraculous Medals to strangers on the streets. I hope to be something of an urban “monk-missionary” as I now have a habit in which I will pray and walk.
- My pro-life work continues most weeks in front of a large abortion center.
- In a time when many Catholics are wary of CCHD-tied giving, all donations goes to room, board and ministry expenses as well as a salary of $2,000 a month to me (not-including Zelle donations.)
In Jesus and Mary,
Fr. David Nix