Tax-Deductible checks can be made to:
Peregrino Hermitage Ltd.
PO Box 87
Watkins, CO 80137
THANK YOU, BUT PACKAGES CAN NOT GO TO THIS PO BOX
YOUR INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SOLD OR GIVEN TO ANYONE. ALL CHECKS (and return addresses) ARE SHREDDED AFTER CASHING.
email: fathernix [AT] gmail.com
- I am happy to help (for free) with extreme unction, baptism, confession (and occasional High Masses like weddings.) Sorry, but I only offer low-Mass alone in my hermitage.
- If you email me, I can offer a Mass for your intentions, but this will happen at a Mass with many other major-intentions. I have many Mass requests every day and I take no money for any sacraments. Both donors and non-donors can send prayer-requests to me.
- This goes for snail mail, too: Please do not send Mass-requests with checks. Since I don’t receive Mass stipends, I will unfortunately have to shred any checks if you connect the check to Mass-requests.
- You can now donate to me to me using if your bank uses Zelle. Zelle takes no “cut” from your donation like Continue to Give. The only disadvantage is that if you donate to me using Zelle, it goes straight to me, not my charity. So, there’s no tax kickbacks at the end of the year. Just search my email address at the above link. (My email is fathernix [@] gmail.com. Of course, just remove those brackets and spaces that I add just to escape the bots scanning this blog.)
- I am now attempting to reply to all emails, but I’m a bit slow. So, please have patience with me.
- Checks, letters and prayer requests can also be sent to the above PO Box, but not Mass stipends.
- Anyone with my cell can text me prayer requests whether you donate or not. Ladies, please include your husbands on all threads (group texts with all three cell numbers.) Anyone can also email me prayer requests at the above address with no need to donate, of course!
- As mentioned above, Continue to Give should generate automatic tax-deductible receipts for all above donations.
- I must raise my own salary. I get health insurance from my Archdiocese, but I am financially responsible for my own room and board as well as all ministry expenses which come from you for me to continue my online teaching and pro-life and street ministry as well as occasional sacramental travels.
- Unique users to my blog (not including podcast or bots) included the following countries a few years ago: China 14,000; India 13,000; Philippines 14,000; Germany 19,000; France 15,000; Netherlands 13,000.
- Again, your information will never be sold or given to anyone. All checks are shredded after cashing.
- Please pray for me “that I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.”—1 Cor 9:27.
Dear Friends and Readers,
Ave Maria! As many of you know, I am a diocesan priest hermit. Having an approved rule-of-life with active apostolate makes me somewhat of a “monk missionary.” For this work, I now run a tax-deductible 501(c)(3) charity. Here are a few reasons why you may wish to donate to my life as a traditional Catholic priest:
- I will continue praying Holy Mass and the Divine Office. I will be praying several hours a day for the restoration of the Catholic Church and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- I am able to keep my site and channels ad-free and without “premium” or “patreon” subscriptions because of donors like you.
- My blog gets about 1 million reads a year and my podcasts/channel have about 1 million listens a year.
- Having having heard thousands of confessions in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese on five continents, my monk-missionary life now takes a turn more for online evangelization in many languages, especially the new EIX series on my YouTube channel.
- I hand out Miraculous Medals to strangers on the streets. I hope to be something of an urban “monk-missionary” as I now have a habit in which I will pray and walk.
- My pro-life work continues most weeks in front of a large abortion center.
- In a time when many Catholics are wary of CCHD-tied giving, all donations goes to room, board and ministry expenses (as well as a salary of only $2,000 a month to me.)
- See Life section of this blog to follow life updates.
In Jesus and Mary,
Fr. David Nix