A cemetery workers’ thoughts on death.
The Four Last Things from a Cemetary.
What four people on the edge of despair found in common…
Friends helped me make this 1 minute video of our Eucharistic Procession on the boardwalk of Virginia Beach. This Eucharistic Procession was spearheaded by my pastor and continued by him and many others the past few years. Special thanks to Mike Cistola, Keith Forrest and especially John and Rich at Tele-Video Productions of Virginia Beach. Our goal is to see these in every city, especially on the East Coast, so please post this on social media and share it with your pastors. It’s great evidence what one pastor can do to fire up a whole city.
Make sure to watch it in HD.
If you want to see something new and serious from me, see here. But, on my Evernote, I recently looked at this satire that my teammate and I had made a decade ago for an upcoming conference while working for FOCUS (also in Virginia, where I am now—but back in 2004.) Forgive a few inside jokes, but here’s our FOCUS conference breakout-session title suggestions, mostly still valid suggestions for the next one:
- Protestants: Friend or Foe?
- Rainforest Decline: Ecoterrorism and the Catholic.
- How I made it to Life on the Rock.
- Dare We Hope that All Be Saved?
- Why Lord of the Rings was, like, totally Catholic.
- Fashion Tips for the New Evangelization
- FACT: What it originally stood for.
- Christendom vs. Steubenville: When will the war begin?
- MTV and the Jesuits: “Keepin’ It Real” on the way to hell.
- Breakout sessions: Why they’re much cooler than workshops.
- Do we have to be circumsized to be saved? Rethinking Acts 15.
- Mel Gibson vs. Justin Kraft: Who will win?
- File 852UY: Superstar FOCUS team infiltrates the KGB with spiritual multipication.
- A Heureumenic Analysis of Rahnerian Eschatological Solipsism
- So you want to be a eunuch? Rethinking Matthew 19.
- Predestination: Why you’re in Bible Study and your friends aren’t.
- Fun with Puns with Dr. Hahn: It’s Scott to be Good!
- Laser beams and the Vatican
- Fundraising in Hawaii: “It was so much fun!”
- Xtreme fasting: So extreme you don’t need the “E”
- The “I-know-Tony-Ariniello-Show!”…overbooked and canceled.
- Ways to Pretend You Belong in a Dorm.
- RPGs and How to Avoid Them—By Off. Kuetemeyer
- Why I deserve a Motorcycle—By Jim Jansen
- Bishop Morlino vs. Bishop Chaput: Who will get the guys?
- Lethal Weapon 5: How Mel Gibson told Jim Caviezel he won’t be in this one.
- Dumb things that Eck and Horn did on a mountain this summer: a documentary.
- The life of Shane Ortega, as mimed by Jim Caviezel.
- Self-flagellation: Then and Now
- Hippolytus: From Anti-Pope to Saint in 12 easy steps
- Deep Blue: The Staring Contest Between Staples and Martino
- “We Built This City on Rock and Roll: My life before Benedictine,” by Dr. Ted Sri